Re: UPS my choice

Robin Frost

Hi,

In instances like this when dealing with editing settings on ups.com aira can be your friend it's much easier for sighted people and even they complain about this site in particular.

Once set however you won't have to worry about it.

Take good care.

Robin

On 5/30/2021 8:14 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I signed up with UPS my choice a while back and this evening I received an e-mail asking me to verify my e-mail address, and after that I logged in and it says that I can do such things as leave driver instructions, tell them where I want packages left etc. I'd like to do this because when I get a delivery most of the time it's just left inside my fence and I don't know it's there until somebody lets me know, but I expanded all of the options it gave me and I don't see any edit fields to put in any information. Has anybody else done this and can help me?

Thanks, I don't think it would do any good to call UPS for help because when I've called them before the first thing the automated system asks for is a tracking number and I'm not expecting a package right now so I don't have a tracking number to give.

Troy