Re: trying to use an android phone

MamaPeach <mamapeach67@...>

Thanks, a bushel of peaches is headed your way. I am trying out one of the Ivona TTS right now. Not too bad. I would like Elequence, but after purchasing a new iPod, I must wait until I save up a bit of extra cash. I know it is just $20, but it will have to wait a while.

-----Original Message-----
From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 6:43 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] trying to use an android phone

MamaPeach, if you don't send me peaches after this, I'll sneak into your
refrigerator and steal them myself ...

Android allows you to pretty much choose your own preferred TTS engine:
Eloquence, Acapela, Voxygen, Vocalizer, Samsung, some iterations of Ivona,
Google TTS to mention just a few.

There you have it MamaPeach; now go take on Android and give it a good
tailspin!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado