Re: UPS my choice

Pamela Dominguez

And just because a message has a misspelled word doesn’t make it spam, either.  Pam.

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] UPS my choice

Never follow links in e-mails where there is any chance it might be spam.  Go to the regular web site.  It is unlikely you would be asked to verify your e-mail.  As was suggested, change your password.

Just because many spam messages have misspelled words doesn’t mean that they all do.

Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 8:48 PM

I verified through the e-mail. It looked legitimate because there weren't any misspelled words which is something I always look for, but I'll go back and change my password to be safe.

Troy

On 5/30/2021 7:36 PM, Gene wrote:
Did you log in using a link provided in the e-mail or did you go to the web site itself?

Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 7:33 PM

Hello,
My guess is that this was a phishing email. If it were truly them you would’ve gotten it right after you had signed up. I would recommend changing your password immediately to secure your account.

Ashley