From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 2:40 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blind Tech Guys Invites You To Be A Part Of The BTG ClubHouse Community

I don't understand how to accept Clubhouse invitations.  I tried going to the next step after entering my phone number, but It seems I'm stuck. I also tried getting my username, but failed.  Do I need to try again or take a different way?  And once I get in successfuly, how do I accept?

Thanks,

 acce