From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2021 6:19 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blind Tech Guys Invites You To Be A Part Of The BTG ClubHouse Community

Right so I do that, it says get your username.

I then enter in my number.

It then sends me a code, and I  type it in.

Now here I am at the  screen that says “Let’s set up your profile?”

Then all  I have is an import from Twitter button.

If I hit that it opens twitter, but I can’t hit  the authorize app button.

There is no  other way for me to be able to enter a username manually or anything else on this app.

This is as far as I’ve been able to get and I’ve tried this multiple times.

This is on an iPhone SE, first generation.

I could try on android but its not my primary.

So what am I missing?

Thanks again,

John