Re: download i hart radio app windows 10

Mike B.

Try the following:
To change your app download and installation options  to something other than the Microsoft Store do the following:

1. Windows + I, for settings and tab 1 time to, System.

2. Right arrow to, Apps,  press enter, and tab 1 time into the list of categories.

3. The first item in the list is, Apps and Features, press enter on this, and tab 1 time to the app install options combobox.

4. Press, Alt + down arrow, to open the combobox.
There are four options:
1. only from the Microsoft Store.

2. Anywhere, but warn me if it's not from the Microsoft store.

3. anywhere but let me know if there is a comparable app in the Microsoft store.

 4. Anywhere.

5. Arrow up / down to the option you want and press enter.  Press, Alt + F4, to close and just to make sure your settings change takes effect, reboot your
computer.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2021 3:28 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] download i hart radio app windows 10

Hi. Trying to download I hart radio for my windows 10 pro laptop. Having a nightmare trying to download. The Microsoft store will not let me download.

Where do I download it from. Does any one have a file I can download.

Frustrating. Most of the sites, will not let me  and not very jaws friendly.

Any help.

Thanks.