Re: download i hart radio app windows 10
Try the following:
To change your app download and installation options to something other than the Microsoft Store do the following:
1. Windows + I, for settings and tab 1 time to, System.
2. Right arrow to, Apps, press enter, and tab 1 time into the list of categories.
3. The first item in the list is, Apps and Features, press enter on this, and tab 1 time to the app install options combobox.
4. Press, Alt + down arrow, to open the combobox.
There are four options:
1. only from the Microsoft Store.
2. Anywhere, but warn me if it's not from the Microsoft store.
3. anywhere but let me know if there is a comparable app in the Microsoft store.
5. Arrow up / down to the option you want and press enter. Press, Alt + F4, to close and just to make sure your settings change takes effect, reboot your
Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"
----- Original Message -----
From: Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2021 3:28 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] download i hart radio app windows 10
Hi. Trying to download I hart radio for my windows 10 pro laptop. Having a nightmare trying to download. The Microsoft store will not let me download.
Where do I download it from. Does any one have a file I can download.
Frustrating. Most of the sites, will not let me and not very jaws friendly.