From: Gene
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2021 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] users guide for Brailliant

After checking more, there are 20 pages.  I looked at the file with Edge and I didn’t know how to see the number of pages until now.  I had never paid any real attention to how to find out in Edge.  Now that I know, I can confirm that there are 20 pages.  The last page, and the page before have almost no content but the page count is correct.