Re: users guide for Brailliant

lynn white

Hey Gene,

Thanks for telling me about making the change.

On 6/4/2021 10:34 PM, Gene wrote:
I don’t know just what you are seeing.  First, make sure you have downloaded the entire file.  There is a 0 at the end of the link.  Such links from Dropbox should have the 0 changed to a 1 before they are followed.  When you paste the link into the browser’s address bar, the 0 should be changed to a 1 before pressing enter on the address.  Don’t just follow the link from the e-mail.

When people send such links, they should change it themselves but if they don’t, you can do so yourself.

Whatever you see, the last item  in the manual appears to be the warranty.  I don’t appear to see 20 ppages either but it appears that the entire manual is there.

Sent: Friday, June 04, 2021 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] users guide for Brailliant

I downloaded it but it says there are 20 pages but it will not go passed the first part with where it was downloaded from.  I have tried with control page down and all I can think of but that is all I see.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
—Aristotle.