Hi Group,

Here is the download link for my Dropbox link. I am using Edge browser for the file. I believe it works better than Adobe Acrobat Reader--or whatever they call it now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/81k8gaut81r0d4l/brailliant.pdf?dl=1

On 6/4/2021 11:52 PM, lynn white wrote:

You know what? That's all I got as well.

On 6/4/2021 10:27 PM, Kay Malmquist wrote:
I downloaded it but it says there are 20 pages but it will not go passed the first part with where it was downloaded from.  I have tried with control page down and all I can think of but that is all I see.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
—Aristotle.

----- Original Message -----
From: lynn white
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2021 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] users guide for Brailliant

Hi K,

This PDF is for the Brailliant 32 and 40. Here is the drop box link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t71uv3t0x39iwia/brailliant.pdf?dl=0

On 6/4/2021 8:50 PM, Kay Malmquist wrote:
Hi all,
I am in quick need of a users guide or quick start guide for a Brailliant bi40.  If you have one or know of a link to download it, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks much.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"