Re: users guide for Brailliant

lynn white

Hi Kerry,

I finally got to a place that cycles you through Auto, USB and bluetooth. But when I highlight bluetooth and connect, then my Braille display goes away even though the phone shows as being connected.

When I first got the machine, I stumbled upon terminal mode and was able to connect. But this was strictly by accident.

Thanks for your help.

On 6/5/2021 5:15 AM, Kerryann Ifill wrote:
Hi Lynn:

Press the circle button and see if that moves you away from that.

Regards
Kerry

On 5 Jun 2021, at 12:21 AM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@gmail.com> wrote:

When I turn the power on, it says Humanware Braille Bi 32. How do I get out of that?When I press the 8 key (which I assure is the key next to dot 6, nothing happens.

One other question. Where are the arrow keys? Thanks Kerry.

On 6/4/2021 9:18 PM, Kerryann Ifill wrote:
Hey you’re no dummy!

Its jus a bit different.

Open up your brailliant and press the small circle button at the front. .
When you see terminal, press the dot 8 key, then down arrow to where it says activate the bluetooth setting.
The bluetooth will then turn on.
Go to the bluetooth settings on your iPhone and check under other devices and you should see Your brilliant there.
Press enter anti should pair up.

Give mea yell if it doesn’t work!

Kerry