Reading archive.org Protected Books On the Iphone

Ron Canazzi

Hello Group,

I have set up my account on archive.org and I have set up my computer by downloading Adobe Digital Edition to read books on my computer.  I would also like to have the ability to use my iPhone for archive.org protected books. I set up my account on the iPhone for archive.org.  I installed the Apple version of Adobe Digital Edition on the iPhone. However, this program does not seem to work well with the downloaded books. i can't get past the opening screen for a book on the iPhone. Is there any way of using the iPhone with protected books from archive.org? Is there another program for the iPhone that works to read these types of books?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"