From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 06 June 2021 15:07
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] chrome and setting home page

I don't think so and I didn't see such a box.  If you did this a good while ago, the interface keeps changing.

My guess is that the page specified is loading but more than one tab is opening.  When you open the browser, after a pause to let the page load, move by tab to see if any others are opened.  The command is control tab.

Gene

On 6/6/2021 8:57 AM, Adrien wrote:

Hi

In chrome settings, I think you need to check the box that says load specific page, this is how I did it.

Regards

Adrien