Re: Changing grades of Braille

Hello,
Try your command keys on the side. It  should be dots one, two, four, and five. This  would be the G in braille which will toggle  between contracted and  Uncontracted  braille.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Jun 6, 2021, at 1:22 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmquist@...> wrote:

How do you change from grade one Braille to grade two on the latest Brailliant bi 40 x?  Any users guide I have read does not explain this.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
—Aristotle.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#99857) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

If you want to view a list of resources and freeware, visit the Tech Talk Wiki:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/List-of-resources-and-freeware

You can also view/download the list from the "files" section:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/files

To review a list of posting guidelines, go to:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/Posting-Guidelines

To view the list archives,