E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@...; cuong@...
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech
On 6/5/2021 11:39 PM, Gene wrote:

I didn’t think you could share individual files but I may be wrong.  I’ll do a little checking.  I see a share option when I check in the context menu for an individual file.  I had thought sharing was only available for folders.

From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2021 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dropbox help needed

That happens when you have exceeded the amount of band width your links have for I believe it is a day.  If this is the first time this has happened, the suspension will end twenty four hours after it began.  If this has happened more than once, the suspension will be longer, perhaps two days, I’m not sure.

I don’t think you can share files, though I haven’t checked.  You may have to share a folder with specific people.  If you want to do that, I’ll look at the dialog again and tell you how.  But if you want to share it with more than one person, I’m not sure of the syntax.  Someone else may know.

but since your links are suspended, you are sharing them with too many people or what you are sharing is so large that not as many people who download it using your link or links are exceeding your bandwidth.  You may want to get a paid account, which gives you much more data allowance or you may want to use a sharing service such as We Transfer or another one I’d have to check the name of.  I can discuss those services more if you wish..

Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2021 11:20 AM

Hi

It called Copy dropbox link,but when I hit enter on that, the following message appeared on notification:

Couldn’t copy link, You don’t have permission to create a link to this content

Cuong

On 6/5/2021 11:18 PM, Gene wrote:
If you mean getting a link to send someone, use copy link or copy link to clipboard.  I’m not sure of the exact name.

When you send the link, change the 0 at the end to a 1 so the file will download from Drop Box just as it would in general.

Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2021 10:56 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Dropbox help needed

Hi all
Anybody know how to create sharable link using dropbox? I can access
share option from its context menu, but in the dialog appears next, I
can't activate any of those button using Jaws.
Using Windows 10 pro 64 bit, and Jaws 2020.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cuong