Re: very disapointing knews

Allen West

I just called HumanWare. Thankfully this is just a bad rumor. Please ignore it.

Allen

On 6/7/21, Laz <laz@talkingmp3players.com> wrote:
I know. i'm a Humanware dealer and have heard nothing but this rumor
about the Victor Reader Stream being discontinued and was wondering
about the source of this rumor. I haven't even heard this rumor from
the biggest source of Victor Reader related rumors I know of.

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@gmail.com> wrote:
They're still for sale on Humanware's website along with the Victor
Reader Trek combination GPS/player.

On 6/7/21, Laz <laz@talkingmp3players.com> wrote:
Where did you hear the Victor Reader Stream was being discontinued?

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@bell.net> wrote:
I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear
they
are being discontinued. We are being forced to use our phones more and
more. What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com