streamin and trekin

Monte Single

I have no numbers to go by, but I would bet you dollars to doughnuts that humanware sells way more victor reader streams, than victor reader treks.

At a wild guess, they probably sell ten times as many streams.

So the trek would llikely be discontinued before the stream.

And I am totally addicted to mine.

I use it more than my iphone  and more than my p c.

I know,  after a few days of instruction  by   a very patient  person, I could learn how to read books on my phone,  but I hope I die before this happens;  it’s alright, I am over seventy.

 And I also know there a lots of people who prefer to use a victor stream or other talking book device

Instead of their smart phone.

Here’s to many more sales for the Lazman!