From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2021 1:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Smart Speaker advice, please

I'm sorry, but I didn't notice the message where Monte described the speaker before I sent my query.  Can treble and bass be adjusted manually on the Revolve?

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Monday, June 07, 2021 9:32 AM

One too, what else would you like to know?

The speaker is updatable via software and its accessible at least on  iOS (haven’t tried with android yet.)

John