Re: very disapointing knews

Carolyn Arnold

Laz, as my grandmother used to say, "keep your ears opened, and you can hear anything."

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 10:59 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] very disapointing knews

I know. i'm a Humanware dealer and have heard nothing but this rumor about the Victor Reader Stream being discontinued and was wondering about the source of this rumor. I haven't even heard this rumor from the biggest source of Victor Reader related rumors I know of.

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@gmail.com> wrote:
They're still for sale on Humanware's website along with the Victor
Reader Trek combination GPS/player.

On 6/7/21, Laz <laz@talkingmp3players.com> wrote:
Where did you hear the Victor Reader Stream was being discontinued?

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@bell.net> wrote:
I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear
they are being discontinued. We are being forced to use our phones
more and more. What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the
streem?

David

Reader Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices,
and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121

Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player/book Reader, Victor Reader Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/