Re: stopping a program from starting up after login

Jaffar Sidek

What program is this?  Cheers!

On 8/6/2021 10:25 am, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hello sir,

The application is not in that start up tab list.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Please check out my new EP titled I thought you new here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mBMfy4DoouhVmDxHqONd4AJHL4d2vft4M