Re: Smart Speaker advice, please

John Holcomb II

You’ll probably get better sound from the HomePod mini. Also the Home pod mini isn’t battery powered.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 12:45 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Smart Speaker advice, please

This sounds like an awesome speaker! My girlfriend used to have a Bluetooth speaker that I thought sounded pretty good. However, this one sounds much better. I’m interested in this one and checking out the HomePod mini. I’d like to compare the two of them.

Blessings,

Victor

On Jun 7, 2021, at 1:24 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Monte,

Thank you very much for this discription.  I did a search and my search results said that the Revolve is 6 inches tall and 3.2 inches in diameter for top and bottom.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Monday, June 07, 2021 12:01 PM

Hi Mike,

, this boes revolve is  Wider  at the bottom and tapers  in at the top.

Think of the shape like a large, probably 16 + oz paper coffee cup   upside down.

The outside is a perforated metal with no seem.  The top feels like silicone.  It sits on a base that has the charging cable plugin.

It has six buttons on  top;

---12 o clock is the off on button,

---6 o clock is the mute button.

---10 o clock is the pairing button

---2   o clock is the imput selectio  I use audio cable

---8 and 4 o clock are volume up down.

No, it does not   have bass trebble up down or balance selection;  you would have to do that from the music/siybd siyrce,

n,