From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 10:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] stopping a program from starting up after login

As I asked yesterday, does the program cause any problem by running automatically?

Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 11:52 AM

Sup my g?

I cut the program out of the location after navigating to where you directed me to and discord is still launching.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Please check out my new EP titled I thought you new here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mBMfy4DoouhVmDxHqONd4AJHL4d2vft4M