From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas N. Chan
Sent: June 8, 2021 3:19 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Smart Speaker advice, please

The 6 o-clock button is the multi-function button.

It play, pause, and even triggle voice assist

If you double press on it, it will skip forward, three times will reverse.

It has been the same setup of portable by Bose for  a while.

The mobile app will update its firmware  and also remove or pair to multiple device for you.

Bose portable speaker can pair up to max 8 devices but only two can be use at once.

I have been using bose since the soundlink mini II and now Revolve Plus, all has been the same multi function button.

everytime you turn it on, it will report the battery status, 10% interval up to 100%.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 at 03:04, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

, this boes revolve is  Wider  at the bottom and tapers  in at the top.

Think of the shape like a large, probably 16 + oz paper coffee cup   upside down.

The outside is a perforated metal with no seem.  The top feels like silicone.  It sits on a base that has the charging cable plugin.

It has six buttons on  top;

---12 o clock is the off on button,

---6 o clock is the mute button.

---10 o clock is the pairing button

---2   o clock is the imput selectio  I use audio cable

---8 and 4 o clock are volume up down.

No, it does not   have bass trebble up down or balance selection;  you would have to do that from the music/siybd siyrce,

n,