Re: windows 10 help

Bharat

Jerry,

you can disable locked screen in order to avoid all these issues.
that's one of the first things on any of the computers i get.

Here is the way to do it.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-lock-screen

Thank you,

bharat.

On 6/10/21, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@frontier.com> wrote:
On my new computer which I am slowly changing I am having a issue windows
10. When I leave the computer for a short time the computer goes to a screen
which has buttons on it such as screen lock, Internet, power, ease of
access, and a few other buttons. When I come to this screen I usually have
go to the power button and restart the computer. How can I fix so I do not
have to deal with this computer screen problem. Any help will be
appreciated.

Jerry