Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] stopping a program from starting up after login

Mike,

Thank you for the note you sent me last night. It worked.

Honestly, the users tab I always clicked on but it was that windows tab I knew I should’ve clicked on but ignored it as I thought it was about something else.

All is well now, thanks a bunch, gangsta.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Please check out my new EP titled I thought you new here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mBMfy4DoouhVmDxHqONd4AJHL4d2vft4M