From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 10:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Notice from Microsoft Edge

I am listening to SiriusXM on my windows 10 computer and
while listening there is a notification that comes up from
Edge that says computer is at risk. Click here to turn on
McAfee and then it gives the send space web address. About
a week ago I did download something from send space. How do
I get rid of this notification? Please help.

Veronica