From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicki W
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9:18 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] stopping a failed to deliver message

Hi,

I recently sent an e-mail to an e-mail address that is no
longer working. Since then, of course, I keep getting failed
to deliver messages from Comcast, at least four or five a
day. This has been going on for at least two weeks.

Is there a way to stop them from coming or will they
eventually just stop?

Thanks.

Vicki