Re: stopping a failed to deliver message

Mike B.

Check your Outbox and make sure that there isn't a copy of that problem email in there.  If there is, delete it.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

From: Vicki W
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 6:17 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] stopping a failed to deliver message

Hi,

I recently sent an e-mail to an e-mail address that is no longer working. Since then, of course, I keep getting failed to deliver messages from Comcast, at least four or five a day. This has been going on for at least two weeks.

Is there a way to stop them from coming or will they eventually just stop?

Thanks.

Vicki