Re: using Thunderbird

Madison Martin

Is it on groups.io? If not then please send me the subscription address.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of angelsonsAna
Sent: June 15, 2021 2:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] using Thunderbird

Hello Madison, there is a list for help with thunder bird

On 2021-06-15 2:53 p.m., Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
So I decided to download Thunderbird since it's free and it seems to
be popular among screen reader users and also for when I eventually
move out in case I can't afford an Office 365 subscription. I was able
to access my gmail account, but I haven't done anything else yet. So
for those of you who use it with Jaws, what do I need to know about
using Thunderbird with Jaws? Is there a list of keystrokes? I'm used
to using Outlook, what are the differences and similarities between
Outlook and Thunderbird? Are there any mailing lists for Thunderbird
users? I'm not sure I want to give up Outlook, but I'd still like to
know how to use Thunderbird. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Any help/info/suggestions/tips anyone can provide are very much appreciated!!!!!!!
Thanks
Madison

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io