Date   

Re: Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

chris judge
 

Yes, it's not exactly intuitive.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: October 18, 2019 5:40 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

The Mac with using vo is just a pain. I can use it things are just slower for me on there though.

On 10/18/19, jan howells via Groups.Io <gale7978@...> wrote:
To be encouraged for the one that is not familiar with Mac. NBP has
braille instructions to teach the Mac. Have a good time with that. I
always wanted one, so maybe one day.

Jan




--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762


Re: victor stream internal memory

Monte Single
 

Ah, now I get it.

 

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of john s
Sent: October-19-19 2:37 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

 

Monte, when you are in the online bookshelf, you are in internal memory.  The offline bookshelf is your sd card.

At 12:10 AM 10/19/2019, Monte Single, wrote:

How do you put a file in internal memory to begin with?
How do I get to the internal memory?
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [ mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: October-18-19 7:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory
 
Hello Monte, when you get to a file or podcast or radio recording on the internal memory press the number 3 key twice. The first press says delete and the second press says move file to sd card then press the pound key twice and the file will be removed from the internal memory and moved to the sd  card.
 I just tried mine and I can’t find any way to put the files back in the internal memory.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io > On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory
 
Hi List,
When I use the info key on my 2nd gen victor stream,  it says the internal memory has 5.6  gigs available.
How do I place  and remove files from this memory?
Thanks,
Monte

                 John


Re: victor stream internal memory

john s
 

Monte, when you are in the online bookshelf, you are in internal memory.  The offline bookshelf is your sd card.


At 12:10 AM 10/19/2019, Monte Single, wrote:
How do you put a file in internal memory to begin with?
How do I get to the internal memory?
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [ mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: October-18-19 7:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory
 
Hello Monte, when you get to a file or podcast or radio recording on the internal memory press the number 3 key twice. The first press says delete and the second press says move file to sd card then press the pound key twice and the file will be removed from the internal memory and moved to the sd  card.
 I just tried mine and I cant find any way to put the files back in the internal memory.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io > On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory
 
Hi List,
When I use the info key on my 2nd gen victor stream,  it says the internal memory has 5.6  gigs available.
How do I place  and remove files from this memory?
Thanks,
Monte

                 John


Re: victor stream internal memory

Monte Single
 

How do you put a file in internal memory to begin with?

How do I get to the internal memory?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: October-18-19 7:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

 

Hello Monte, when you get to a file or podcast or radio recording on the internal memory press the number 3 key twice. The first press says delete and the second press says move file to sd card then press the pound key twice and the file will be removed from the internal memory and moved to the sd  card.

 I just tried mine and I can’t find any way to put the files back in the internal memory.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

 

Hi List,

When I use the info key on my 2nd gen victor stream,  it says the internal memory has 5.6  gigs available.

How do I place  and remove files from this memory?

Thanks,

Monte


Re: Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

Nancy Hill
 

Hi, Sorry that I know nothing about that specific Macbook, but to me, the long and short of it is that if you can get a working machine for 100$, then it would most likely be a great introduction to the Mac.  I got my husband a 2012ish  MacBook Pro for a reasonable price and he has enjoyed it when he wants to get off his 8+ phone.


Sounds good for an introduction to tasting a bite of the Apple.


Good Luck!


Nancy

On 10/18/2019 10:59 PM, Lenron wrote:
Mac has it's good points, but not enough for me to use it full time. I
keep trying to give it a chance. Interacting drives me nuts. If you
don't game it's a perfect machine. The Mac is also good for music
production.

On 10/18/19, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:
Hello:

I have been using a Mac for about two years now and I love it! I have had no
trouble learning the voiceover commands. I have had no trouble with
interacting with collections, groups, side bars, toolbars or any of the
other elements related to using the Mac.

I have had such bad luck with using Windows computers that I have come to
despise the windows operating system! Though I have been very careful, I
have had three computers die because of malware, spyware and viruses. Plus,
I have had various programs become disabled because of those darn windows
updates! I have not used windows 10, but I have heard that some updates
continue to cause problems. In short, if I can help it, I will never get
another Windows computer again. I will either use a Mac or an iPad.
Actually, I like the iPad the most. It’s a matter of personal preference,
but the iOS and Mac operating systems are the ones I prefer.

As for the MacBook Pro, I have heard very good things about it. The only bad
thing I’ve heard is that the built-in butterfly keyboard tends to break
overtime and you have to have the Apple store replace it.

I like using a braille display with the Mac. It works very well. It also
works very well with the iPhone and the iPad.

Aside from the MacBook Pro, you might consider using an iPad as an
alternative to the traditional laptop computer. Some disagree, but many
claim that with the new iPad operating system, the iPad is a good
alternative to the traditional computer. Many claim that it will meet most
of your needs. I’ve done a little research, and some IT professionals are
using the iPad to do much of their work.

Again, this is all a matter of personal preference. However, I personally
recommend a Mac or an iPad. You might want to go into an Apple Store and
play with the iPad and the Mac for a while just to make sure you’ll like it.
Maybe you’ll be able to decide that before you buy it. If you decide that
you don’t like the Mac or the iPad, you can get a PC and not waste your
money on something that doesn’t work for you.

If you years ago, my supervisor at work purchased a Mac because he got tired
of windows. However, he still needed windows because there were certain
programs that he needed that were not on the Mac. So, he had windows loaded
on a Mac so that he could have the best of both. For him, that worked out
very well. If you decide to get a MacBook Pro, that may be an option for you
as well. Again, personal preference.

HTH,

Victor
On Oct 18, 2019, at 1:41 PM, jan howells via Groups.Io
<gale7978@...> wrote:

Do you like using a braille display with the Mac?




Re: Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

Victor
 

I don’t game very much. When I do, it’s usually on my iPhone. Of course I spend most of my free time on the iPhone rather than a computer anymore.

Victor

On Oct 18, 2019, at 7:59 PM, Lenron <lenron93@...> wrote:

Mac has it's good points, but not enough for me to use it full time. I
keep trying to give it a chance. Interacting drives me nuts. If you
don't game it's a perfect machine. The Mac is also good for music
production.

On 10/18/19, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:
Hello:

I have been using a Mac for about two years now and I love it! I have had no
trouble learning the voiceover commands. I have had no trouble with
interacting with collections, groups, side bars, toolbars or any of the
other elements related to using the Mac.

I have had such bad luck with using Windows computers that I have come to
despise the windows operating system! Though I have been very careful, I
have had three computers die because of malware, spyware and viruses. Plus,
I have had various programs become disabled because of those darn windows
updates! I have not used windows 10, but I have heard that some updates
continue to cause problems. In short, if I can help it, I will never get
another Windows computer again. I will either use a Mac or an iPad.
Actually, I like the iPad the most. It’s a matter of personal preference,
but the iOS and Mac operating systems are the ones I prefer.

As for the MacBook Pro, I have heard very good things about it. The only bad
thing I’ve heard is that the built-in butterfly keyboard tends to break
overtime and you have to have the Apple store replace it.

I like using a braille display with the Mac. It works very well. It also
works very well with the iPhone and the iPad.

Aside from the MacBook Pro, you might consider using an iPad as an
alternative to the traditional laptop computer. Some disagree, but many
claim that with the new iPad operating system, the iPad is a good
alternative to the traditional computer. Many claim that it will meet most
of your needs. I’ve done a little research, and some IT professionals are
using the iPad to do much of their work.

Again, this is all a matter of personal preference. However, I personally
recommend a Mac or an iPad. You might want to go into an Apple Store and
play with the iPad and the Mac for a while just to make sure you’ll like it.
Maybe you’ll be able to decide that before you buy it. If you decide that
you don’t like the Mac or the iPad, you can get a PC and not waste your
money on something that doesn’t work for you.

If you years ago, my supervisor at work purchased a Mac because he got tired
of windows. However, he still needed windows because there were certain
programs that he needed that were not on the Mac. So, he had windows loaded
on a Mac so that he could have the best of both. For him, that worked out
very well. If you decide to get a MacBook Pro, that may be an option for you
as well. Again, personal preference.

HTH,

Victor
On Oct 18, 2019, at 1:41 PM, jan howells via Groups.Io
<gale7978@...> wrote:

Do you like using a braille display with the Mac?





--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762



Re: Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

Lenron
 

Mac has it's good points, but not enough for me to use it full time. I
keep trying to give it a chance. Interacting drives me nuts. If you
don't game it's a perfect machine. The Mac is also good for music
production.

On 10/18/19, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:
Hello:

I have been using a Mac for about two years now and I love it! I have had no
trouble learning the voiceover commands. I have had no trouble with
interacting with collections, groups, side bars, toolbars or any of the
other elements related to using the Mac.

I have had such bad luck with using Windows computers that I have come to
despise the windows operating system! Though I have been very careful, I
have had three computers die because of malware, spyware and viruses. Plus,
I have had various programs become disabled because of those darn windows
updates! I have not used windows 10, but I have heard that some updates
continue to cause problems. In short, if I can help it, I will never get
another Windows computer again. I will either use a Mac or an iPad.
Actually, I like the iPad the most. It’s a matter of personal preference,
but the iOS and Mac operating systems are the ones I prefer.

As for the MacBook Pro, I have heard very good things about it. The only bad
thing I’ve heard is that the built-in butterfly keyboard tends to break
overtime and you have to have the Apple store replace it.

I like using a braille display with the Mac. It works very well. It also
works very well with the iPhone and the iPad.

Aside from the MacBook Pro, you might consider using an iPad as an
alternative to the traditional laptop computer. Some disagree, but many
claim that with the new iPad operating system, the iPad is a good
alternative to the traditional computer. Many claim that it will meet most
of your needs. I’ve done a little research, and some IT professionals are
using the iPad to do much of their work.

Again, this is all a matter of personal preference. However, I personally
recommend a Mac or an iPad. You might want to go into an Apple Store and
play with the iPad and the Mac for a while just to make sure you’ll like it.
Maybe you’ll be able to decide that before you buy it. If you decide that
you don’t like the Mac or the iPad, you can get a PC and not waste your
money on something that doesn’t work for you.

If you years ago, my supervisor at work purchased a Mac because he got tired
of windows. However, he still needed windows because there were certain
programs that he needed that were not on the Mac. So, he had windows loaded
on a Mac so that he could have the best of both. For him, that worked out
very well. If you decide to get a MacBook Pro, that may be an option for you
as well. Again, personal preference.

HTH,

Victor
On Oct 18, 2019, at 1:41 PM, jan howells via Groups.Io
<gale7978@...> wrote:

Do you like using a braille display with the Mac?




--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762


Re: victor stream internal memory

andy.tidwell
 

Hello Monte, when you get to a file or podcast or radio recording on the internal memory press the number 3 key twice. The first press says delete and the second press says move file to sd card then press the pound key twice and the file will be removed from the internal memory and moved to the sd  card.

 I just tried mine and I can’t find any way to put the files back in the internal memory.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] victor stream internal memory

 

Hi List,

When I use the info key on my 2nd gen victor stream,  it says the internal memory has 5.6  gigs available.

How do I place  and remove files from this memory?

Thanks,

Monte


Re: Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

Victor
 

Hello:

I have been using a Mac for about two years now and I love it! I have had no trouble learning the voiceover commands. I have had no trouble with interacting with collections, groups, side bars, toolbars or any of the other elements related to using the Mac.

I have had such bad luck with using Windows computers that I have come to despise the windows operating system! Though I have been very careful, I have had three computers die because of malware, spyware and viruses. Plus, I have had various programs become disabled because of those darn windows updates! I have not used windows 10, but I have heard that some updates continue to cause problems. In short, if I can help it, I will never get another Windows computer again. I will either use a Mac or an iPad. Actually, I like the iPad the most. It’s a matter of personal preference, but the iOS and Mac operating systems are the ones I prefer.

As for the MacBook Pro, I have heard very good things about it. The only bad thing I’ve heard is that the built-in butterfly keyboard tends to break overtime and you have to have the Apple store replace it.

I like using a braille display with the Mac. It works very well. It also works very well with the iPhone and the iPad.

Aside from the MacBook Pro, you might consider using an iPad as an alternative to the traditional laptop computer. Some disagree, but many claim that with the new iPad operating system, the iPad is a good alternative to the traditional computer. Many claim that it will meet most of your needs. I’ve done a little research, and some IT professionals are using the iPad to do much of their work.

Again, this is all a matter of personal preference. However, I personally recommend a Mac or an iPad. You might want to go into an Apple Store and play with the iPad and the Mac for a while just to make sure you’ll like it. Maybe you’ll be able to decide that before you buy it. If you decide that you don’t like the Mac or the iPad, you can get a PC and not waste your money on something that doesn’t work for you.

If you years ago, my supervisor at work purchased a Mac because he got tired of windows. However, he still needed windows because there were certain programs that he needed that were not on the Mac. So, he had windows loaded on a Mac so that he could have the best of both. For him, that worked out very well. If you decide to get a MacBook Pro, that may be an option for you as well. Again, personal preference.

HTH,

Victor

On Oct 18, 2019, at 1:41 PM, jan howells via Groups.Io <gale7978@...> wrote:

Do you like using a braille display with the Mac?



victor stream internal memory

Monte Single
 

Hi List,

When I use the info key on my 2nd gen victor stream,  it says the internal memory has 5.6  gigs available.

How do I place  and remove files from this memory?

Thanks,

Monte


Re: Firefox question?

Gene
 

I seldom use Firefox these days and I don't have the current version.  But it may well be a good idea to leave the option as it is, even if you can change it.  It may save you from problems, such as being automatically switched to a page that may be malicious or that may track you in a way or ways you don't want. 
 
Since I don't know how often or what pages are being blocked, I can't be more specific than that.
 
Gene
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 6:06 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Firefox question?

Hi all,

Is there a way in the latest firefox to stop the prompt

firefox prevented this page from switching to another page.

I have allow or close as options but nothing to not show this message again.

Have looked through options but can't seem to find anything.

TIA.



-- 

Adam Morris
Email, iMessage & FaceTime 
adam@...


Firefox question?

adam morris
 

Hi all,

Is there a way in the latest firefox to stop the prompt

firefox prevented this page from switching to another page.

I have allow or close as options but nothing to not show this message again.

Have looked through options but can't seem to find anything.

TIA.



-- 

Adam Morris
Email, iMessage & FaceTime 
adam@...


Re: Office 365 & 2016

Carolyn Arnold
 

I think that is right. That was one thing I thought about
when I got it, was my husband, but he said he was satisfied
with his old program.

Best regards,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 2:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Office 365 & 2016

If you get the home version you can install it on up to 5
machines. I think the personal only allows one, someone can
correct me about that though.


Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with
confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn
about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support
and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely
assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free
downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower


On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:08:27 -0700
"Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

I am a little confused as to which version of Office
Professional to purchase. I thought that when you purchased
365, 2016 was included. Has that changed to 2019? What is
the difference between 365 home and 365 personal? Looks like
just the number of people allowed to use it, but I want to
make sure. Here is what I am needing and also need to know
which works best with JAWS.

1. Used on 3 or 4 Windows computers. One may have Windows
7.

2. A stand alone version without the cloud on at least 2
computers.

3. Best version for JAWS 2019 and or 2020.

Thanks.

Vicki


Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with
confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn
about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support
and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely
assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free
downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower


Re: Office 365 & 2016

Carolyn Arnold
 

I thought the same, Olusegun, when I bought my computer in
2015 and bought Office 2013. At that time, I believe the
payment was as you say, $9.99 a month or $99 a year. It was
cheaper for me to do what I did too.

Best regards,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 2:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Office 365 & 2016

Sis Vicki W., if you want a stand-alone Microsoft Office,
you will need to purchase one from 2010 through 2019. I
don't know whether newer is better, I'm a crazy
nonconformist still running Office2007 Ultimate NO LONGER
supported by Microsoft, but it still works and I don't have
any compatibility issues with files created in newer
versions!

Office365 is subscription based. You will owe Microsoft
about $9.99 per month; I think I heard that an annual
payment of $99 and change is a possibility. I understand
you can run this on about three computers. I have also
heard that it is constantly updated.

For me, dear sis, I don't want a subscription based
app/software. I just want to MAKE ONE PAYMENT and use it
until the need for the next version arises. But if what I
have is serving me well, I won't even bother unless it's a
work-related requirement of some kind.

Not sure I helped, so I'll turn things over to others to
chip in and help make corrections where I've succeeded in
screwing up. No worries, I'll take the blame and shame for
all of that!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado


Re: Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

jan howells <gale7978@...>
 

Do you like using a braille display with the Mac?


Re: Brand new to Mac, is Macbook Pro A1502 a good starter machine

Lenron
 

The Mac with using vo is just a pain. I can use it things are just
slower for me on there though.

On 10/18/19, jan howells via Groups.Io <gale7978@...> wrote:
To be encouraged for the one that is not familiar with Mac. NBP
has braille instructions to teach the Mac. Have a good time with
that. I always wanted one, so maybe one day.

Jan



--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762


Re: I can't get avast out of services and processes/access denied

Blackwell, Clifford
 

In the past, one had to use an Avast removal tool to completely get rid of it.  You’ll have to Google that to find it.

 

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 2:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I can't get avast out of services and processes/access denied

 

I didn't ask for avast but somehow it put itself in my computer. I've seen this happen recently and thought I got Avast out in add/remove. But not only are there annoying remnants, but no way can I even get it to delete from both processes and services in windows task manager. Using windows 7. I get the access denied thing whether I try taking it out of the registry or services part of the task manager. I am administrator and this access denied thing is ridiculous and I never asked for this program in the first place. Revo didn't see it and neither does add/remove anymore.

 

Please help if you can.

 


I can't get avast out of services and processes/access denied

joanne
 

I didn't ask for avast but somehow it put itself in my computer. I've seen this happen recently and thought I got Avast out in add/remove. But not only are there annoying remnants, but no way can I even get it to delete from both processes and services in windows task manager. Using windows 7. I get the access denied thing whether I try taking it out of the registry or services part of the task manager. I am administrator and this access denied thing is ridiculous and I never asked for this program in the first place. Revo didn't see it and neither does add/remove anymore.
 
Please help if you can.
 


Re: Office 365 & 2016

Monte Single
 

Hi Chris,
What is the difference in cost between the home and personal?
Thanks,
Monte

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Chris G
Sent: October-18-19 12:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Office 365 & 2016

If you get the home version you can install it on up to 5 machines. I think
the personal only allows one, someone can correct me about that though.


Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much
more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower


On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:08:27 -0700
"Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

I am a little confused as to which version of Office Professional to
purchase. I thought that when you purchased 365, 2016 was included. Has that
changed to 2019? What is the difference between 365 home and 365 personal?
Looks like just the number of people allowed to use it, but I want to make
sure. Here is what I am needing and also need to know which works best with
JAWS.

1. Used on 3 or 4 Windows computers. One may have Windows 7.

2. A stand alone version without the cloud on at least 2 computers.

3. Best version for JAWS 2019 and or 2020.

Thanks.

Vicki


Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much
more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower


Re: Office 365 & 2016

Chris G <chris@...>
 

If you get the home version you can install it on up to 5 machines. I
think the personal only allows one, someone can correct me about that
though.


Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower


On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:08:27 -0700
"Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

I am a little confused as to which version of Office Professional to purchase. I thought that when you purchased 365, 2016 was included. Has that changed to 2019? What is the difference between 365 home and 365 personal? Looks like just the number of people allowed to use it, but I want to make sure. Here is what I am needing and also need to know which works best with JAWS.

1. Used on 3 or 4 Windows computers. One may have Windows 7.

2. A stand alone version without the cloud on at least 2 computers.

3. Best version for JAWS 2019 and or 2020.

Thanks.

Vicki


Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

22981 - 23000 of 106865