0Patch

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Is anyone using the 0Patch service to micropatch Windows 7 these days?  I haven't kept up on this company for a couple of years, but I received an email from them is morning and I'm wondering if it's worth resubscribing to their service.

Thoughts and opinions of users of this service would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Gerald Levy

I think 0 Patch is a scam.  When I installed it on my Windows 7 desktop a few years ago, all it did was slow it down, and cause strange problems, and I had a hell of a time removing it. Don't waste your time.

Gerald

On 12/21/2021 5:17 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi All,

Is anyone using the 0Patch service to micropatch Windows 7 these days?  I haven't kept up on this company for a couple of years, but I received an email from them is morning and I'm wondering if it's worth resubscribing to their service.

Thoughts and opinions of users of this service would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Vicki W

I use it, but it is not screen reader friendly, so even to set it up, you will probably need a pair of eyes to help you out. It automatically fixes and downloads things for me, but if I want to check the dash board, I couldn't.

Vicki