Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 2:45 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] simple dumb phone

If anyone is interested a company called Great Call makes one called jitterbug   We use it when out for calling a cab and such.  When the lights go out, so does our phone.  I want to know if it is just our home or an area.  We use the jitterbug to call neighbors to see if they have lights.  It cost about twenty dollars a month for virtually unlimited use.

Jeff

Jeffrey Schwartz

Gene,

I can feel the buttons. If I get in a jam I can call the operator to dial for me and this appears to be covered in the regular bill.  Also, my wife is a technophobe and finds it easy.  Now that she is bedridden  she uses it a lot to speak to friends and family.

Jeff n