Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 9:34 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] emails going to junk

Hello there, allot of my emails go to junk I wonder how I can stop them, my group notification of a new member always goes to junk, I am using windows live mail. Any help would be grate thank you so much.
Feel free to join us at the following address
angelsonges+subscribe@groups.io

No virus found in this message.

The reason it doesn't happen with Outlook Express is because it doesn't have a built-in spam filter.  You can turn off the spam filter in Windows Live Mail.  I'll have to look at the program and report how this is done later if no one does so first.

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] emails going to junk

hi
this happens a lot with windows live mail. you could try changing to outlook express for windows, or microsoft outlook, or thunderbird. i use outlook express for windows and never have any problems like the one you describe.
shirley