From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 1:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Hi All,

I would like to get a wireless keyboard that's old school per say.  Y'all know, 102 / 104 keys, QWERTY style, 1 with 2 Start menu / Windows keys, 2 alt keys, an applications / context menu key, & a full NumPad.  I know I'm asking for a lot, but if any of y'all know of such an animal, would you please let me know the brand & model number?  All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank y'all mooy moocho.

Jeffrey Schwartz

Mike,

I had just such a keyboard.  It was made by Logitech and came with a wireless mouse.  After a few weeks it failed to function.  I sent it back and  the replacement also failed in short order.  I suspect, however, that the problem was with my new laptop.  All of the ports were funky, e.g. it took half an hour to boot up with my scanner connected.  One night I got a ms download and all my problems were solved.

Jeff

I would like to get a wireless keyboard that's old school per say.  Y'all know, 102 / 104 keys, QWERTY style, 1 with 2 Start menu / Windows keys, 2 alt keys, an applications / context menu key, & a full NumPad.  I know I'm asking for a lot, but if any of y'all know of such an animal, would you please let me know the brand & model number?  All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank y'all mooy moocho.

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Clifford,

If & when you're at home, would you please find out the exact model number, if possible?  I did a search on Amazon for a Microsoft 5000 wireless keyboard, & the results weren't anything near what you mentioned.  Thank you very much for any help & feedback you can provide.

Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

I have a Microsoft keyboard that meets all of these requirements.  It isn’t the lightest or thinnest, but it’s been very reliable.  I think it’s the 5000 model, but it’s at home and I’m not.  It was around $30 on Amazon when I bought it a couple years ago.

I would like to get a wireless keyboard that's old school per say.  Y'all know, 102 / 104 keys, QWERTY style, 1 with 2 Start menu / Windows keys, 2 alt keys, an applications / context menu key, & a full NumPad.  I know I'm asking for a lot, but if any of y'all know of such an animal, would you please let me know the brand & model number?  All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank y'all mooy moocho.

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Jeffrey,

If possible, could you provide the model number of the keyboard you have?  Logitech makes a great many keyboards, &  it would be nice to have a model number, if possible.  Thank you very much for your help.

Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 11:54 AM