Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Another OE 6 question

Hi all,

Okay the password problem was solved by reinstalling and checking that box, but now strangely enough when I hit delete when highlighted on a message nothing happens.  Of course that should send that message to my deleted items folder but it doesn’t.  Any ideas?  Btw this on my laptop using a USB keyboard that’s plugged into it, and this is the only thing that doesn’t work with this setup.

Troy

Sent from my iPhone

Troy Burnham

Ctrl-d didn’t work either.

The folders may need to be compacted because I downloaded 5 months worth of messages about 2 weeks ago, but unless there’s more than one place to compact folders I did that and I still can’t delete messages.

Troy

It should work,  another way is to use control D.
Okay the password problem was solved by reinstalling and checking that box, but now strangely enough when I hit delete when highlighted on a message nothing happens.  Of course that should send that message to my deleted items folder but it doesn’t.  Any ideas?  Btw this on my laptop using a USB keyboard that’s plugged into it, and this is the only thing that doesn’t work with this setup.

Troy

Sent from my iPhone

Jeffrey Schwartz

The old program  was called Parsons but I had a smidge of vision then.

Jeff