cortana

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Does anyone have notes or steps on how to set up Cortana for my windows 10 box?

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Beth

Hmmm, when I first set Cortana up, you just had to press a couple buttons labeled next. You would have to look for something called Try Cortana. When set up, she's awesome.
Beth
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 8/30/2015 5:35 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Does anyone have notes or steps on how to set up Cortana for my windows 10 box?

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Beth:

I just saw try Cortana and pressed enter on it but for pete sake, I don’t remember what came up after that.  Lets see if I can duplicate it.

Ok, when I tab after clicking try Cortana, it says core output?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Hmmm, when I first set Cortana up, you just had to press a couple buttons labeled next. You would have to look for something called Try Cortana. When set up, she's awesome.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 8/30/2015 5:35 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Does anyone have notes or steps on how to set up Cortana for my windows 10 box?

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Carolyn Arnold

I am encouraged to hear that about Cortana. I am working on one thing at a
time here with my new system. Right now, I am trying to master Outlook. I
have made some steps in that direction. Then I want to work on scanning and
ABBYY Fine Reader. Eventually, I do think I would get a lot of benefit from
Cortana.

Best from,

Carolyn

Hmmm, when I first set Cortana up, you just had to press a couple buttons
labeled next. You would have to look for something called Try Cortana. When
set up, she's awesome.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
<http://www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920>
Or you can check out www.denverqueen.com <http://www.denverqueen.com> for
more information.
On 8/30/2015 5:35 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Does anyone have notes or steps on how to set up Cortana for my
windows 10 box?

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@gmail.com <mailto:kimsansong@gmail.com>

Beth

Oh no, ... Hmmm, I wish I could figure it out. What about more tabs? GOsh, I set this up after I upgraded so I have no real memory of the steps. Hmmm, let me see if I can get a comprehensive step by step thing on the web that would tell you where to go to set up the Cortana. Or is there any Cortana freaks out there who might be able to help?
Sorry ... I'm lost, my brain isn't functioning either, just got done watching Remember the Titans. Good film.
On 8/30/2015 5:51 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

[...]

I see that you have a skype, if you would be kind enough and if you are willing to assist via skype, my skype name is kimsan224.

However, with today being my last day of summer break, and I return to work tomorrow, my lil ones go back to school tomorrow, if you are willing to help via skype, lets schedule something.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Hmmm, when I first set Cortana up, you just had to press a couple buttons labeled next. You would have to look for something called Try Cortana. When set up, she's awesome.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 8/30/2015 5:35 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Does anyone have notes or steps on how to set up Cortana for my windows 10 box?

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>

Hi,

To whoever was trying to set up Cortana:

Make sure you are:

·         Using Windows 10.

·         Logged in via Microsoft Account.

The steps are:

1.       Select “Try Cortana”.

2.       When asked to sign into your Microsoft Account, log int using your ID and password.

3.       You’ll be greeted with a few settings, including enabling Cortana, letting Cortana use your location, letting Cortana respond when you say “Hey Cortana” and so on.

4.       Once set up, with a microphone connected, press Windows+C to bring up Cortana.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hmmm, when I first set Cortana up, you just had to press a couple buttons labeled next. You would have to look for something called Try Cortana. When set up, she's awesome.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 8/30/2015 5:35 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Does anyone have notes or steps on how to set up Cortana for my windows 10 box?

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Maria Campbell <lucky1@...>

Does this mean one can't use Cortana without a Microsoft account? I don't believe I have one.

Facebook:www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920 <http://www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920>

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>

Hi,
Cortana requires Microsoft Account (cannot be used in local accounts, although some Windows Insiders asked Microsoft for this possibility).
Cheers,
Joseph

[...]

Sure. You may add my Skype. I will try and help, just add me.
Beth
P.S. You're always welcome to hang out on Skype if wanted.
On 8/30/2015 2:59 PM, Kimsan Song wrote:

[...]

Oh thanks, Joseph. You saved my brain. lol