Many thanks Carlos for the invite to the group

Marion Woods <marion_woods38@...>

Hi Carlos,

I am very pleased that you have started this new group, I'm sure it will be a great success

Regards.

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Carlos

Welcome Marion and thanks for the support.

I am very pleased that you have started this new group, I'm sure it
will be a great success

Regards.

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to
be.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Beth

Hi. Marion, nice to meet you.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 8/30/2015 12:42 PM, Marion Woods wrote:

Hi Carlos,

I am very pleased that you have started this new group, I'm sure it will be a great success

Regards.

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

AZ

Second that! thanx a lot for the invite Carlos, appreciate it greatly. Certainly, this list would drop good stuff in our email inboxes on regular basis,a real plus, bundles of techy stuff ahead.
Best
AZ