anybody seen the erroneous stuff on the Bard main page?

Beth

List members, I can't access Bard, and I'm getting a different Error code every single time I try to access the main page. I'm told to email Michael Martys, and I do. But why? It should have been up, and I was using the latest Firefox browser, Windows 10, etc. What is going on! Also, I won't be shopping for books much longer, and my SD card on my cell phone is dismounted and won't mount properly, so Best Buy is my best bet. But yeah seriously, today has not been a clean tech day. I can't get through but one measly day without technology error coding itself, dismounting, breaking, or otherwise causing problems with access to information. Phew!
Anyone seen Bard go down today at all? When will it be back up? If not now, when?
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407

rex wisdom

It appears to be down in Texas. This is the first time I have tried to get
in in a week or so but it is down in texas for now

From: Beth <thebluesisloose@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 6:17 pm

-----Original Message----- From: Beth

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 11:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
page?

List members, I can't access Bard, and I'm getting a different Error
[...]

Sent from a Braille Sense

Matt

Yes, it seems to be down for now!

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@...

[...]

Ms. E.M. Kirtley <ekirtley@...>

Here is something that might help with these errors that I got from another list.

as of this writing at 9:25 PM EST on Monday, August 31 2015 Bard is completely down.  Let me give you guys a good website to use if you ever wonder if your provider is at fault, or if it's bard actually down.

please always use:

<http://IsUp.me>http://IsUp.me
You can type the address of a website into the box on the web page, and it will tell you if the website is down.

For example, when I typed

<http://NlsBard.Loc.Gov>http://NlsBard.Loc.Gov into the edit box, I got the following message.

it's not just you!

<http://nlsbard.loc.gov>http://nlsbard.loc.gov
looks down from here.

So, do yourselves a favor and bookmark

<http://isup.me>http://isup.me, and use it next time you can't access bard. You'll get a pretty clear answer right away.

AMs. E. Kirtley

t Tuesday 07:43 AM, you wrote:

It's definitely not you. I can't bring it up at all. I get a waiting message; then I'm told to refresh the page, and that still doesn't help.

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Every time I type something into it, I get:
Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up?
Huh? http://q doesn't look like a site on the interwho.
Try again?
This, I got for typing in google. Any ideas, Anyone? And yes, I did try other things before.

t Tuesday 07:43 AM, you wrote:
It's definitely not you. I can't bring it up at
all. I get a waiting message; then I'm told to
refresh the page, and that still doesn't help.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Gene

Use this site:
Type the web site, without any http://www. just the site such as microsoft.com in the edit field and press enter.  Unless you are blocking JAVA scripts, you will get results.