From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 9:24 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

The first one was hella funny…

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!

I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!

A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Oh, just something else. If your screen will do some extra processing, you may not have the grave accents working properly. Although, if you change it to a back quote, it should work.

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

e juarasjuarasjuastjuast hello
Sorry, can't resist!

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does.. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi guys, thanks for the laugh! I'm so glad we can joke around a bit on this
list.

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does..
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

E juarasjuarasjuastjuast lol it's technical, after all.

Hi guys, thanks for the laugh! I'm so glad we can joke around a bit on this
list.

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does..
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

Carlos

LOL okay let's not get carried away.

E juarasjuarasjuastjuast lol it's technical, after all.

Hi guys, thanks for the laugh! I'm so glad we can joke around a bit on this
list.

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does..
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

Dennis <dennisl1982@...>

Lol I like we can joke around on hear.

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does..
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Same here. I, as a member, as long as no harm happens to the device, and is technical, I would like things like this to appear. Not daily, but like, monthly. Anyway, if anyone wants, more tags off list.

From: Kimsan Song <kimsansong@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 9:33 pm

The first one was hella funny&

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@gmail.com

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does..
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

amanda burt

I love this, it’s fun.

Amanda

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.

Carlos

For the record, as far as I'm concerned, a bit of humor and even occasional off topic chat is fine as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Some other members may not be as tolerant and we do want to keep the list running so I'm going to have to try to be at least a bit responsible. LOL responsible. Do you hear me? Responsible!

From: Kimsan Song <kimsansong@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 9:33 pm

The first one was hella funny&

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@gmail.com

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does..
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Gene

I'm raising this for discussion.  This is something that I think deserves serious consideration for the development of the list.

It may be that there should be two lists, one mainly for discussion of technical problems and another for more general discussion.  I think many potential list members may leave the list or not join if the list becomes known as a chat and tech list.  This list is so much turning into a chat list that it may not be properly characterized as a tech list.  This isn't a question of whether some members like chat.  It's a question of what kind of list this should be and that a large number of busy people may not join.  I would think that having a chat list where topics started on this list can be moved would make this list significantly more attractive and useful for many people who would not join or remain on this list if it is mostly a chat list with some tech discussion.  That is what this list appears to be turning into.  .

Gene

Carlos

I had actually considered creating a subgroup for this purpose which is a feature of groups.io, but I wasn't sure how many members would bother subscribing.  Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.  I am willing to go with the majority vote.

[...]

Hi Carlos, I would join the sub-group if one existed. I think this list should remain as a tech list.

[...]

Blaster <blaster@...>

Yeah, no kidding. I wasn't ready for that one and I'm still giggling.

Blaster

Carolyn Arnold

That sounds like my daughter-in-law on the phone, when she's trying to think
of the next thing she's going to say. My husband says, "she's loading." I
don'tknow how you made that do that. Did you copy it?

Best from,

Carolyn

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does.
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.

amanda burt

I would subscribe to it

Humour makes me learn more smiles.

[...]