Image for Windows & Creating A Backup

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Howdy Y'all,

I would like to create a full backup image to an external drive, but before trying I need a little help.  Can I create this image to a folder on the external drive or, do I have to use an external drive exclusively for this image only?  All help will be greatly appreciated & graciously accepted.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

Carlos

Hi Mike,
You can save the image to any folder on the hard drive.  You can continue to use the drive to store other data.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Image for Windows & Creating A Backup

Howdy Y'all,

I would like to create a full backup image to an external drive, but before trying I need a little help.  Can I create this image to a folder on the external drive or, do I have to use an external drive exclusively for this image only?  All help will be greatly appreciated & graciously accepted.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Carlos,

Cool!  Thank you mooy moocho.
Take care.
Mike

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Image for Windows & Creating A Backup

Hi Mike,
You can save the image to any folder on the hard drive.  You can continue to use the drive to store other data.
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Image for Windows & Creating A Backup

Howdy Y'all,

Take care.
Mike