From: Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:49 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Marie: you really surprise me over here

Hi Marie,
I thought that I was probably the oldest poster here on the group, and
I sure wasn't correct on that one. I'm just one year younger than you are.
If I may ask, just how do you access the start area with windows 8? My
understanding is that you can't do that, so I'd like to know just how
you deal with this.
many thanks,
Bill k.

Carolyn Arnold

I must have missed the posts about the age - I'm 78. v

Best from,

Carolyn