Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Directed messages

Hey Carlos, you make me an admin I'll help you full your rules. I've done this to Chris already a couple of times. Talking about Chris Holdsworth.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

I agree with this and I would also like to emphasize keeping subject lines consistent in general.  I.E. If you would like to begin a different discussion, simply start with a new message.  Or if what you have to say is at least related to the thread to which you are responding, but may significantly side track the conversation, at least change the subject to reflect this.  I will have to work to follow this rule myself since I have not always been careful enough in this respect.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, 4 September 2015 8:44 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Assigning admins/moderators, was: (Directed messages)

[...]

jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
https://www.facebook..com/joseph.hudson.9404
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 4, 2015, at 2:18 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

[...]

Sent from a Braille Sense

Rob <captinlogic@...>

rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
Well said. I always say that a moderator shouldn't act, unless, they are very very very closely related with the admin. And the mod should be a friend of the admin, to better understand each other. And LOL, the more mods, the more arguments.
I notice this in IRC channels too. The amount of channel op dramas I have been involved in over the years .. dear lawd. I am glad I retreated away from a lot of it. I run a couple of channels with other likeminded individuals now. Less drama that way, fewer personality conflicts.

amanda burt

I agree.  I've also been a moderator and if people don't agree or there is a miscomunication things can get hary but, I must say Carlos, you're doing an excelent job.  You're not coming down hard on someone if they shouldn't have posted something.  People don't like that as we've found out on the other list smiles.  Just carry on the way you're doing and, there seem to be a lot of people who will give you advice.

Amanda

From: amanda burt <aburt123@btinternet.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, 4 September 2015 10:54 pm