Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:23 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address from my end

Hi.

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.

Thanks.

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
LOL, you already asked this, and I still think the answer is a no. You can unfilter someone who you have filtered, but if someone filtered you, you can't unfilter yourself from their end, unless they do it. Or, the NVDA remote, for that matter. But no legal official ways.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Flor Lynch

I know one or two people who'd love such a thing, LOL. But where I want to never hear from someone, I mean it. People can ultimately stop someone's messaages from ever reaching them, to be deleted immediately from their email server when they are receiving email. I've done this before.

Yes, I'm also wondering. And admins continuously ban you, that's why you want this, or so I believe. But, why want it so badly?

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Oh my gosh really bad question again marvin, leave that whole thing alone he's constantly trying to apply for our groups and we keep on putting them on the band list because Christopher and Hannah don't want him on their groups and they also don't want him to contact them.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

Not to be rude Marvin, but you have already asked this question once and the answer is still the same.  No.  And even if there were, it would most likely be illegal.
Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Carlos

LOL yes Marvin seems to have a bit of a reputation, but to be fair I won't ban anyone unless they become a serious problem for the list.

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Well, that's a good thing. But I will just tell you that if he does this again, I will be turning him into the group website owner and getting his Maine address band from all groups as he's is now starting to harass us.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

LOL yes Marvin seems to have a bit of a reputation, but to be fair I won't ban anyone unless they become a serious problem for the list.

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Carlos

That is understandable.

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Yes, with the braille sense, for example, if I add a name to the filters, the email will be deleted immediately.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Yes, I'm also wondering. And admins continuously ban you, that's why you
want this, or so I believe. But, why want it so badly?

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a
e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Yes, that's exactly why I asked what happened, as I'm kinda aware of the things, and reasons why he wants to be unblocked. But LOL, some other admins have also banned him. So even if there was such a tool, I would be worried, giving it to him. This person, and I'm sorry, wanted me to purchase him something, but can't remember what it was.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Oh my gosh really bad question again marvin, leave that whole thing alone he's constantly trying to apply for our groups and we keep on putting them on the band list because Christopher and Hannah don't want him on their groups and they also don't want him to contact them.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 <https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Not to be rude Marvin, but you have already asked this question once and the answer is still the same. No. And even if there were, it would most likely be illegal.
Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Carolyn Arnold

I don't understand why someone would want to unfilter. If I was not wanted
on a list, then I'm on the list's side. Why would I want to go where I'm not
wanted - it's a big world out there.

Best from,

Carolyn

On Sep 10, 2015, at 2:02 AM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
<mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> > wrote:

LOL yes Marvin seems to have a bit of a reputation, but to be fair I
won't ban anyone unless they become a serious problem for the list.

Is there any piece of software or settings,
to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

I would like to add to this topic. If the person being filtered is an
individual, they must have a pretty good reason why they are being blocked.
I wouldn't appreciate someone continuously trying to get past a filter in
order to be a nuisance.

Is there any piece of software or settings,
to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Carlos

Fortunately, this is not something which could be easily done.

Is there any piece of software or settings,
to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Exactly where I was aiming at. Well, kind of.

Is there any piece of software or settings,
to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Showed wouldn't care what it was what he wanted you to purchase him. I still wouldn't give it to him. Because after all he's a stocker.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

jhud7789@... <mailto:jhud7789@...

[mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015
3:07 AM To: TechTalk@groups.io Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to

<mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com> To: TechTalk@groups.io
<mailto:TechTalk@groups.io> Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015
2:53 AM Subject: Re: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail
address from my end

----- Original Message ----- From: marvin hunkin
<mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com> To: TechTalk@groups.io
<mailto:TechTalk@groups.io> Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015
12:23 AM Subject: [TechTalk] way to unfilter an e-mail address
from my end

Hi. Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered
from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end. Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

- --
Take care,
Ty
twitter: @sorressean
web:http://tysdomain.com
pubkey: http://tysdomain.com/files/pubkey.asc

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Me, well, first, I'm not old enough for a bank account. Second, I have no incomes yet. 3Rd, basic online rules not to buy anything for anyone but yourself.

Is there any piece of software or settings, to get unfiltered from a e-mail address from my end or the senders end.
Thanks.

Sent from a Braille Sense

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

I'll really you're not old enough for the account I got my first bank acct. whenever I was 15. And I had it since then al might be closing it soon due to the fact that that bank is starting to be really strange.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone