LatestJAWS2018

Smiling?

Anyone else notice that the latest JAWS2018 update does not show the user the item count when one is in Outlook. The keystroke for the item count in Outlook would be, Inser+Pagedown. I just loaded JAWS18 to see if it was just JAWS2018 and at least over here on my end, it is JAWS2018 not giving the item count, with JAWS18 working just fine regarding the item count within Outlook.

Allen West

JAWS 2018 reads the item count on my work computer. It does not read
it on my home computer. Here are the differences. My work computer
runs Windows 7 and has Office 2013 installed. My home computer runs
Windows 10 and has Office 365 installed. They both have the latest
JAWS 2018
I don't know if this is a Windows 10 issue or an Office issue.

Allen

On 3/6/18, Smiling? <blind7@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Anyone else notice that the latest JAWS2018 update does not show the user
the item count when one is in Outlook. The keystroke for the item count in
Outlook would be, Inser+Pagedown. I just loaded JAWS18 to see if it was
just
JAWS2018 and at least over here on my end, it is JAWS2018 not giving the
item count, with JAWS18 working just fine regarding the item count within
Outlook.

george b <gbmagoo@...>

I am running windows 10, office 365, jaws 2018. and it works fine for me.

My screen resulation is set to 1200-800 these numbers are close not exact.

The higher the resulation the less is red by jaws.

JAWS 2018 reads the item count on my work computer. It does not read it on my home computer. Here are the differences. My work computer runs Windows 7 and has Office 2013 installed. My home computer runs Windows 10 and has Office 365 installed. They both have the latest JAWS 2018 I don't know if this is a Windows 10 issue or an Office issue.

Allen

On 3/6/18, Smiling? <blind7@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Anyone else notice that the latest JAWS2018 update does not show the
user the item count when one is in Outlook. The keystroke for the item
count in Outlook would be, Inser+Pagedown. I just loaded JAWS18 to see
if it was just
JAWS2018 and at least over here on my end, it is JAWS2018 not giving
the item count, with JAWS18 working just fine regarding the item count
within Outlook.

Carolyn Arnold

Mine used not to do that - Microsoft Disability made it do
it.

Hope your day is a diamond,

Carolyn

Anyone else notice that the latest JAWS2018 update does not
show the user the item count when one is in Outlook. The
keystroke for the item count in Outlook would be,
Inser+Pagedown. I just loaded JAWS18 to see if it was just
JAWS2018 and at least over here on my end, it is JAWS2018
not giving the item count, with JAWS18 working just fine
regarding the item count within Outlook.

Smiling?

After recently updating JAWS with the latest update with JAWS2018,

JAWS Version 2018.1803.24.400

It’s giving the item count once again in Outlook2010 which is schweet. Surprised no one noticed, or mentioned it here nevertheless, good times.