twitter clients for windows?

Kliph

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water.  What other clients are there that work the same way?  I heard of chicken nugget, but someone mentioned something about TW blue?  Has it been updated lately?  I need something for windows 7.  Thanks.

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

Chicken Nughet is a good client. I have heard that TW blue is good
too. You have to pay for chicken nughet but it gets updated and
maintained by the developer. Not sure If there are any others though.
You can try easy chirp on the web but that is obviously not as nice as
a twitter client installed permanently on your pc.

--
Email: emma.sleeptalk@...
Twitter: @emmasleeptalk

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

I just installed TW Blue and it works very similarly to The Qube if you choose the invisible interface.  Many of the key strokes are the same.
Rich De Steno
On 9/10/2015 7:08 AM, Kliph wrote:

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water.  What other clients are there that work the same way?  I heard of chicken nugget, but someone mentioned something about TW blue?  Has it been updated lately?  I need something for windows 7.  Thanks.

Kliph

do you have a download link?

Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?  Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always patient with you.
Short quick getting started Tutorials: http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/
Or just follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/PealTheApple
And ask your question there.  All are welcome!

On Sep 10, 2015, at 7:39 AM, Rich De Steno <ironrock@...> wrote:

I just installed TW Blue and it works very similarly to The Qube if you choose the invisible interface.  Many of the key strokes are the same.
Rich De Steno
On 9/10/2015 7:08 AM, Kliph wrote:

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water.  What other clients are there that work the same way?  I heard of chicken nugget, but someone mentioned something about TW blue?  Has it been updated lately?  I need something for windows 7.  Thanks.

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

Try this link for TW Blue:
http://twblue.es
Rich De Steno
On 9/10/2015 7:42 AM, Kliph wrote:

[...]

Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...>

Hello. I love chicken nugget.
I think it is your best option, at least for me it is.
I used tw blue also but it doesn't seem to me to be as reliable.
Also I'm not sure when the last time that was updated.
hth

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water. What other clients
are
there that work the same way? I heard of chicken nugget, but someone
mentioned something about TW blue? Has it been updated lately? I need
something for windows 7. Thanks.

--
Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...>

juan gonzalez

I use chicken nugget as my twitter client. I find very easy to use and so far it has kept up with new features of windows 10 and twitter.

Juan Gonzalez
E-Z Computer Repair
jgonzalezh614@...
(224) 730-4896

On Sep 10, 2015, at 10:27 AM, Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...> wrote:

Hello. I love chicken nugget.
I think it is your best option, at least for me it is.
I used tw blue also but it doesn't seem to me to be as reliable.
Also I'm not sure when the last time that was updated.
hth

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water. What other clients
are
there that work the same way? I heard of chicken nugget, but someone
mentioned something about TW blue? Has it been updated lately? I need
something for windows 7. Thanks.

--
Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...>

Kliph

How much is chicken nugget? I installed tw blue, and it works just fine for me. It was last updated in january, and the beta version was updated in june. So who knows.

On Sep 10, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...> wrote:

Hello. I love chicken nugget.
I think it is your best option, at least for me it is.
I used tw blue also but it doesn't seem to me to be as reliable.
Also I'm not sure when the last time that was updated.
hth

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water. What other clients
are
there that work the same way? I heard of chicken nugget, but someone
mentioned something about TW blue? Has it been updated lately? I need
something for windows 7. Thanks.

--
Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...>

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

15 bucks.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...

<chatterbox052782@...> wrote:

Hello. I love chicken nugget.
I think it is your best option, at least for me it is.
I used tw blue also but it doesn't seem to me to be as reliable.
Also I'm not sure when the last time that was updated.
hth

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water. What other clients
are there that work the same way? I heard of chicken nugget, but
someone mentioned something about TW blue? Has it been updated
lately? I need something for windows 7. Thanks.

--
Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...>

Ann Parsons <akp@...>

Hi all,

If you are interested, EASI is offering a free webinar on Twitter this afn at 2:00 EDT. You can register for it at:

http://easi.cc/clinic.htm

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Monica Jones

When I bought Chicken Nuggett, it was ten dollars. I cant' say if it's still that or not.

How much is chicken nugget? I installed tw blue, and it works just fine for me. It was last updated in january, and the beta version was updated in june. So who knows.
On Sep 10, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...> wrote:

Hello. I love chicken nugget.
I think it is your best option, at least for me it is.
I used tw blue also but it doesn't seem to me to be as reliable.
Also I'm not sure when the last time that was updated.
hth

So, since the cube seems to be dead in the water. What other clients
are
there that work the same way? I heard of chicken nugget, but someone
mentioned something about TW blue? Has it been updated lately? I need
something for windows 7. Thanks.

--
Scott VanDeWalle <chatterbox052782@...>

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52
Skype, Monnirose52
Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Barb O'Connor

It's $15.00 now and, I don't mind as long as they update to keep up with things.  I've written to the developer, however, asking about the sounds.  I can't seem to make any sense of them, even though I've gone through the Learn Sounds several times.  The only sound I seem to recognize is the direst message sound and the send tweet sound.  The others just don't click like the Qube did.  I've tried with and without headphones.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  I even tried the new sounds associated with the latest update but still can't figure them out.

Barb