From: marvin hunkin [mailto:startrekcafe@...]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible driver updaters for jaws 16

Hi.

Looking for a free, accessible driver updates program that works with jaws?

Any recommendations.

Tried searching, but tried a couple, was not accessible with jaws.

If any one has these.

Using windows 7 64 bit pro.

Marvin.

Carlos

The difference is that most third-party driver update utilities use their own driver database.  Of course these can also cause problems since occasionally an incorrect/incompatible driver may be unintentionally installed.  I generally do not recommend these types of utilities unless you know what you are doing and are confident in your ability to recover from this possibility.

What's wrong with the Windows Device Manager: or what am I missing?