so does anyone know how to remove...

Sugar

Ok everyone
I have been unsubscribed and subscribed again from this one list and that
thing keeps popping up
Does anyone know how to remove it?
It is the only group that it happens to. It is fustrating and it just sounds
ugly and almost like I am a spammer, boohoo
I know some has said it is free list,google yahoo thing but isn't there
anyway to get rid of it?
Here is what is shows
(Redacted sender "sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net" for DMARC)
I googled it and it said something about phishing, does not sound good to me
I am total lost with this one so forgive me for my ignorance on this
subject.
Sugar
Very unnerving
sugar
"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps
there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze
among flowers."
Hellen Keller
Blessings, Sugar

Carolyn Arnold

I got unsubscribed from a JAWS list, have no idea why. I guess when one is
unsubscribed the owner/moderator is not required to notify with regard to
the transgression. The problem is that we tend to repeat what we do unless
steered in another direction, if our actions are not favorable to others.

Best from,

Carolyn Arnold

[...]

I guess that is true,but the owner has been working with me and I wanted to
be unsubscribed to attempt to fix it and so he has been assisting me ffor
the second day. So it's not that no one liked me or anything like that or
that someone was unhappy with me, it is a server thing I guess, he did put
me back and now he to is upset that it has not gone away.

Thanks
Sugar
'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.

Sugar

[...]

Gene

Just ignore it.  Use the list and don't worry about what it is saying.  As I said yesterday, it does not show your address because if it did, some people, such as those using Yahoo's e-mail to receive your messages wouldn't be able to receive messages you send to the list.  Other members addresses will be removed as well.  If you get mail from others on the list, their addresses will not be shown either.

(Redacted sender "sugarsyl71@..." for DMARC)
I googled it and it said something about phishing, does not sound good to me
I am total lost with this one so forgive me for my ignorance on this
subject.
Sugar
Very unnerving
sugar
"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps
there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze
among flowers."
Hellen Keller
 Blessings, Sugar

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Gene,
Sorry, not quite right. Its some providers that will show, and not others. Mailman is where none will be shown, but the other groups have different ways. This, according to the example below, is the freelists way, and I very well know it.

Sent from a BrailleNote

[...]

but you say to switch providers.  Providers means your e-mail provider, such as GMail, or Verizon or Road Runner.  the problem we are discussing has nothing to do with your e-mail provider.  it depends on the list serve, the entity that runs the e-mail list in question.

[...]

No, it doesn't. I know what you mean, but this is different. Let's have an example. There's a thread going on. We have: you, Sugar, and I. The 2 of us will be shown properly, but for Sugar, the rejacted sender will keep pop up. But if she grabs something like a gmail, she will also begin to show properly. More and more providers are starting to use this, though.

Sent from a BrailleNote

[...]

If you are saying that certain e-mail providers remove the senders address if they see that a message is going to an e-mail list, that could be.  But if that is the case, it makes no sense to change providers or to do anything else about the problem.  Whether this problem is caused by Sugar's e-mail provider or by the list serve that runs the e-mail list itself, all that it means is that people don't see her address.  They see her name.  The message about the address being redacted is telling those who receive the message that the address is being removed.

This article discusses the change made by Yahoo and some other e-mail providers.  One way around the change is not to show the sender's e-mail address in mail a list serve sends out.

That is, if you are a member of an e-mail list run by freelists, for example, freelists may not include the sender's e-mail address.  The person who runs the list may or may not be able to change this policy but it affects every list member if it is done by the list serve.  Changing that policy may mean that some subscribers to the list stop receiving mail.

If the address is removed by your e-mail provider, again, I have no idea if you can have this changed.  But if it is caused by your e-mail provider, there is nothing the e-mail list owner can do and it isn't worth doing something like changing e-mail providers.
Here is the article describing the problem.

[...]

I'll add that I don't have the technical knowledge to understand, or to understand easily, quite a bit of the information discussing the problem in the article I sent a link for.  But what I said is correct.  If an e-mail address is removed and you see something like address redacted for DMARC, it's because if it is not removed, Yahoo users and some others will not receive mail from the list.

[...]

Yes, this is mailman, the article, that is. Or rather, the mailman way. Basically, as you say, nothing has to be, and from the sender's side, nothing can be done. If someone is so bothered by it, they can change the provider. Although, the newest is that the sender's address is hidden, and the address is within the CC field. And it is caused by the provider, but, freelists is picky about it. BTW, you can see the sender's address, but with these quotes around it.

Sent from a BrailleNote

[...]

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2141120/yahoo-email-antispoofing-p
olicy-breaks-mailing-lists.html

[...]

Hi Gene

I am the only one who has this thing the list goes on and everyone has not been affected

night.

Sugar

[...]

People are seeing it and no one is removing anyone

night.

Sugar

[...]

Thank you so much but this has nothing to do with my provider it is a free list thing

night.

Sugar

[...]

Hi well peopledo receive and see it and visa versa so I don’t understand it. but not going to worry to much

night.

Sugar

[...]

I hope yall get it worked out.

[...]

Laz

It's a Freelists thing. I used to have one of my groups on Freelists
and the only two members that got redacted appended to their email
address were on AOL. I moved the list to Groups.io due to all the
bounced email messages that Freelists was causing and the redacted
problem disappeared for the AOL users.

Sugar has two choices she can make.

1. Switch from her current provider to Gmail or other free provider.
2. Get the list owner to move his list to Groups.io.

Laz

On 9/13/15, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
[...]

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
While the bounce will stop, the weird tags will still be there. That is, if they move the group. If you change provider, it'll all be good.

Sent from a BrailleNote

[...]

Alright, but it worked in my experience as a list owner and the weird
tags disappeared as well as the bounces once I moved the list to
groups.io. It is a Freelist thing and hasn't occurred on groups.io up
to this point. Laz

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible
phones,
Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Sugar

Yes that is what the owner and google and my tech guy says, it has nothing to do with my server or e mail because it is the only group it has happened.
Thanks
Sugar

night.

Sugar

Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Well, as long as it works, that's all that matters.

Sent from a BrailleNote