From: "rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:45 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] passwords

Hi All,
So, as you know, I have these 3g router thingies. After typing in the default gateway/DNS address, I can get to the password field. With TP_link, a simple admin got me through. Unfortunately, this does not seem to work with the other brand. What other passwords do router factories set? I tried admin admin, guest guest, admin guest, guest admin. You need both a user name and a password, unlike with TP_Link. Any ideas, anyone? Just for clarification sakes, these should get me to the configuration of the WIFI, such as key, SSID, etc, etc. I got it with TP_Link, so I know the braillenote can just about handle it, with a few accessibility issues here and there. Thanks much!

Sent from a BrailleNote

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Carlos,
Thanks for this. Unfortunately, my brand is not on there. Although, I managed to locate the manual which says:
. Copyright Statement
. Logging In to the Management Page
. Status Icons
. Quick Setup
. Connection
. Traffic Statistics
. Text Messaging
. Online Update
. PIN Management
. WLAN Settings
. DHCP Settings
. Security Settings
. System Management
. FAQs
. Acronyms and Abbreviations

Logging In to the Management Page

Log in to the management page where you can set the parameters of the Mobile WiFi.

Procedure

1. Open a browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
2. Enter the user name and password and click Log In.

NOTE:
.. The default user name and password are both admin.
.. If the Mobile WiFi displays a message indicating low password strength, use a stronger password. For details, see Changing the Password.

Parent topic: User Manual

Now, though, I think its the braillenote acting up. Thanks as always, though.

Sent from a BrailleNote