Cannot get iphone to vibrate, when trying to access Siri

jldail13@...

Hi
I'm trying to figure out how to make my iPhone vibrate when I try to access Siri.
I don't know where to go to find the setting.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

I thought the phone always vibrates when using Siri?

On 17 Sep 2015, at 04:33, Jessica D <jldail13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I'm trying to figure out how to make my iPhone vibrate when I try to access Siri.
I don't know where to go to find the setting.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

I didn't know that Siri and vibrating were connected. My iPhone never
vibrates when using Siri. What is the purpose of having it vibrate?

TerriLynne

I thought the phone always vibrates when using Siri?
On 17 Sep 2015, at 04:33, Jessica D <jldail13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I'm trying to figure out how to make my iPhone vibrate when I try to
access Siri.
I don't know where to go to find the setting.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Barb O'Connor

My phone never vibrates when accessing Siri.  I went into settings and sounds to look at vibration.  The only time my phone vibrates is when it is silenced.  I turned vibration on for ringer, thinking that perhaps when you pressed the home button to contact Siri that it might vibrate along with the Siri chime but, it does not.  Sorry I couldn't help you.

Barb