jaws 17 beta1 is out at last

hi all.
for all interested jaws 17 beta 1 is out.
this is the link to learn more.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/jawspublicbeta.

happy beta testing

Lenron

trying this almost makes me wish I had the money for jaws.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

I have never used a beta before but would like to try this one. When the release version comes out, do you have to uninstall the beta before installing the new version? Not a problem, just asking.
Marie