Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 11:04 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] different options for usable u tube for the blind

greetings all isn't their 2 different sites that allow you to use u tube easier?

Gene

Yes, there are such sites but whenever I see or hear about things of this sort, one question I have is what limitations they may impose on the user and if the limitation or limitations are worth the benefits.  I haven't used any such sites enough to compare them with the regular site to any extent.  But I would wonder if, for example. you loose features such as the ability to listen to playlists.  Do you loose a lot of the files you can link to on the main page that have related content or may have the same content uploaded by others, perhaps in a higher quality recording?  I'm not assuming anything but I almost never see such matters discussed when special adaptive sites are discussed or special software.

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 10:04 AM

greetings all isn't their 2 different sites that allow you to use u tube easier?

james hooper <j.hooper3272@...>

thanks carlos for some reason it won't get past the results. i mean i can't find individual results.  do people use any scripts with jaws to make u tube easeier.